Vision: a world-class financial analytics platform to facilitate SMEs in understanding their full potential for better decision making.
Mission: to develop a technological platform to analyze financial statements along with predictive analysis, risk assessment and facilitate value unlocking.
Objective: To create a tool that helps SME Entrepreneurs to analyze deep into their own financial statements and take better decisions
- Lack of awareness about importance: Majority of SME Entrepreneurs prepare their financial statements mechanically, but do not give much attention to the importance of analyzing the statements
- Lack of awareness about methods used: Even if some Entrepreneurs are aware of the importance of analyzing the financial statements, might not be able to know the available methods used, and their interpretations for their unit
- Negligence and Overconfidence: The Entrepreneurs who are aware of the importance and methods also find it hard to allocate time to calculate all the ratios and go with their intuition
How SME Analytics works:
- The Entrepreneurs enter their financial statements at their convenient place and convenient time in our website
- Our backend calculates the ratios automatically and presents them in a graphical manner, which makes the information easily understandable
- Form these ratios and graphs, recommendations are made to reduce their inefficiencies; if any.
- A detailed report is sent to the registered mail id
How SME Analytics solves the bottlenecks mentioned above:
- Lack of Awareness about importance: Our marketing team makes efforts in creating awareness among Entrepreneurs via various online campaigns and seminars
- Lack of awareness about methods used:
- The Entrepreneurs need not be known about the methods used to analyze the statements.
- The ratios are calculated and graphs and recommendations are generated automatically, making the tool free
- We also provide an instructors manual so that the user does not face any difficulty
- Negligence: The efforts to be taken by Entrepreneur are minimal; She/he has to just upload the necessary statements and get them in the registered mail
Documents required: Balance sheet and Profit and loss sheet
The recommendations provided are subject to the quality of input financial statements quality.
In the 2nd phase, a detailed analysis is provided, including connecting the CMA data to Balance sheet & probable predictive analysis on the case to case basis.
For the units who have got an aspiration to do value unlocking via SME Exchange, SME Analytics provides end to end solutions on the case to case basis.